Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Wiki so far

       I did not contribute a lot to Wiki so far. I just added a paragraph in a toys page. I added information about ancient Chinese toys, more specifically about kites. Also, I inserted a picture and I added a reference source. I’m continuing searching about other pages to which I can contribute. I was thinking to create a page about TED Talks, because I like to watch it and I think it has very interesting content, where different people talking about a lot of different things. But I still did not decide if I will be able to create a fully informative page about it.  If not, I will continue to add information to the other pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Next New

I never thought about what kind of new type of new media I would like to try or to see on a market. I’m not very familiar with curren...