Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Advice


There are many ways how new media can be used in college. It can improve communication between students, professors, academic advisement office, bursar office and so on. Also, I think new media is very useful for group projects. Not everyone has the possibility to meet with group in person. New media is one of the ways that allows group members to be flexible as possible. There are a lot of classes that requires group projects. Also, blackboard has a tool that allows to do and present team projects. But it is not very popular among students. Almost everyone prefers to use other new media and social media tools to cooperate and work on group project. I think improvements towards organization of group work are necessary. For example, companies use different internet based platforms to organize remote meetings let’s say between two or more branches. I think it will help a lot in a group learning process and completing the group projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Next New

I never thought about what kind of new type of new media I would like to try or to see on a market. I’m not very familiar with curren...